Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
Welcome to all New Members!

We're getting lots of new members every month, so if you've been lurking and not sure where to join, scroll down and reply below.

Tell us a little about yourself, your Ford, your builds or plans, general interests, etc.

If you want to jump right in and ask a question, please click Start New Topic above.

Thanks,
Skye Nott
Webmaster

Webmaster, Ford First

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts
Downunderdave Dave Limmer
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia   AUS
Hey guys,

Dave here, saying g'day from Melbourne. I have recently picked up a 66 Fairlane 500 wagon, and am now looking and reading all I can about them on the net. Its all original, 289 with C4 3sp auto.Originally Sahara Biege,(but has had a touch up at some point) it was sold by Hollywood Ford in August 66, and still has the original book.

I haven't seen a lot of them, or much about them so far, so hopefully I might here.

Look forward to enjoying this site.

Cheers

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
photo.JPG    57.6 KB
photo.JPG

mgformechanic Avatar
mgformechanic John Arrayet
Montreal North, Quebec, Canada   CAN
Hi, been here for a couple of years, mostly on the MG site, as I used to have 5 MGAs (not all at the same time)

I have a full set of Pinto 75-76 manuals ($75 Cdn) let me know
mgformechanic

rosmitley Avatar
rosmitley Ralph Smitley Jr.
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA   USA
1974 MG Midget MkIII
1979 Ford Thunderbird "Wedding Cake"
Please let me introduce myself. My name is Ralph and I am new to this forum. As you can see I am the owner of a 1979 Ford T-Bird. It's a very nice and comfortable automobile. I inherited the car from my mother. Everything on the car works. I live in New Mexico where it gets very hot in the summer. The air conditioner in the car works well enough that it keeps me cool even on the hottest days (110F). I hope there are members in this forum that can appreciate a T-Bird like mine. smiling smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_7126 (2).JPG    46.2 KB
IMG_7126 (2).JPG

Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
Hi Ralph! As you can tell, it's a bit slow on this website, but please add some photos of your T-bird to the registry!

http://www.fordfirst.com/registry/

Thanks
Skye

Webmaster, Ford First

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts
rosmitley Avatar
rosmitley Ralph Smitley Jr.
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA   USA
1974 MG Midget MkIII
1979 Ford Thunderbird "Wedding Cake"
Hi Skye, I just added a picture and some information about my 79 Thunderbird as you requested. I got the VIN from the dashboard. Not real sure about the VIN 9J87HI68531, is it a HI or a H1, is it a 31 or a 3I ? And the VIN looked like it had a signature "F" in front of the VIN and at the end of the VIN. Your help would be appreciated to clear maters.

AZDave David Mammen
Tucson, Arizona, USA   USA
I am David from Arizona. Husband and Father of two boys.I picked up a 72 Torino recently with a 302 with a C-4 trans. And just before that was given a 429 that I am told was from a 68 Thunder Jet. My plans are to add a Stroker Kit to the 429, and pair it with a C-6 trans. I would love any insight, or suggestions to links that have good build ideas for that 429.

Attachments:
Torino.pdf    889.2 KB

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1931 Ford Model A

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links