FordFirst

Ford Mustang Forum

Introduce myself

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

66Sprint200 Michael Zerishnek
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA   USA
Hi, I'm Michael. I found this website while buying MGB parts as I am trying to buy an MGB, but my first and current car is a Mustang. I'm currently a sophomore at McPherson College in Kansas, and I major in Automotive Restoration.

My Mustang is a 1966 Ford Mustang Sprint 200. It's a coupe, with the 200ci L6 with the C4 cruise-o-matic automatic. It's Wimbledon White, with a red interior. The Sprint 200 was a special package for the 6 cylinder models that was introduced in March of 1966.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Sphartin Avatar
Sphartin Aaron Sphar
Ogden, Utah, USA   USA
1970 MG MGB "Megan"
1976 Mini MkIV
I have been a member of the MG Experience for a while (since I bought my '70 MGcool smiley, but just found the Ford First site. I have always loved the classic Mustangs and planned on restoring one when I had the time/money/space to do it. Once I did (in 2008) the price of gas was astronomical, which turned me on to the MG with good availability of parts without the desire of dropping in a mega motor sucking gas. However, I think I will always be a Mustang man.

When the MG project got delayed by other life obligatins I wanted an enjoyable ride again. As I learned that project cars don't make good daily drivers I started looking at newer cars. I tried several cars including a turbocharged Mini. They were all right, but it was the Mustang GT that really put the smile on my face. I began checking out the '05-'06 Mustangs but when I ran accross my Bullitt for sale I was in love. Beautiful color, sleeper appearance, great performance and limited number production.

As it is, I love mustangs, some years more than others but I am a Mustang man deep down.

perz34 James Hillstrand
Hinesville, GA, USA   USA
Howdy! We are looking at a 1966 Sprint 200 as well. This should be a fun project

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1998 Ford Mustang

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links