FordFirst

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

1951 ford F-1 pickup truck street rod for sale

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

jerrybev Jerry Whitfield
Winston Salem, NC, USA   USA
JUST REDUCED TO $15900.00 ! Listed for sale is a recently completed restored 1951 Ford F-1. I bought this truck from my brother in Arizona. I took the truck down to the frame, and had it sandblasted and undercoated. The body was painted 2002 Ford Light Ice Blue Metallic (BC/CC). Also installed is a 9 inch Ford rear-end, a C-4 Automatic transmission and 302 Ford V-8. A Summit Racing aluminum intake was installed with a 600 CFM Edlebrock carburator. Headers were HPC coated and installed, as were twin Thrush mufflers, a complete exhaust system with twin stainless steel tips. The front end is stock with the braking system upgraded to power, and the front spindles converted to disc. Power steering was also added. The entire electrical system was replaced with a Ron Frances kit. Inside,the original gauges were completely rebuilt to accomodate 12V system. The heater was rebuilt, the original seat was rebuilt and covered in two tone blue and grey vinyl (R&P). The wiper motor was replaced with a 12V electrical 2-speed unit. Interior was purchased from Dennis Carpenter, a third LED brake light was installed along with new glass and rubber products. The bed is new oak, with polished S/S strips, the tailgate is new, as is the polished stainless steel rear bumper. The tail lights have been converted to LED units, as are the back-up lamps. New chrome wheels were purchased from Summit Racing and are shod with Uniroyal 245/60R15 tires all the way around. It is just completed, and only has 435 miles on the odometer. Mileage on it is now 600 miles and I am ready to let someone enjoy this vehicle, and will move on to another project. Was $20000, reduced to $15,900. 336-765-8312 Kernersville, North Carolina. Email: wwhitfield@triad.rr.com delivery available world wide Vehicle Basics Year 1951 VIN F1R1SP20072 Vehicle Category/Style Truck Exterior Details Vehicle Color(s) Light Ice Blue Metallic Accessories and Customizations Aftermarket wheels Restoration History Fully Restored Condition of Exterior Very Good Interior Details Color(s) Blue/Grey Seat Material Vinyl Accessories and Customizations CD Player Power brakes Power steering Restoration History Fully Restored Condition of Interior Very Good Engine Details Engine Configuration V-8 Engine Size Ford 302 Engine History Replaced Engine Condition Running Transmission Details Transmission Type Automatic Drive Train Rear-wheel drive

Please do not leave a message at this site for me, I may not see it for weeks. use your email and email me directly at wwhitfield@triad.rr.c0m
jerry

Attachments:
1931Fordtruckrodglenxxxsmall7763628.jpg    15.8 KB
1931Fordtruckrodglenxxxsmall7763628.jpg

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1992 Ford Mustang

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links