Welcome to Forums!
In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document.
It will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members
If you need general help with Forum tasks (changing passwords, using signature pictures, fancy formatting etc) please read the Forum FAQ
1. It's a good idea to read a few topics and get to know the Forums before you post, if you're new to the Internet.
2. Use the Search tool before asking a question. Use the Google search tool at the bottom of every page, the Forum search tool at the top, and look through the Library section in the Table of Contents to the left. There's a good chance your question has been asked before.
3. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't type in ALL CAPS. Please try to use correct spelling and grammar. If you're asking for help with your vehicle, make sure to include car details such as year, model, fitted equipment, and anything else that is relevant to the question. Fill out your Member Profile and add your vehicle to the Registry (from your member home page) so it shows up to the left of your posts, or put the information in your Forum signature (from the Control Center link). Our members are car pros but not mind readers!!
4. Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. The occasional heated debate is fine, but profanity, racism and personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you see an offensive post, use the "Report This Message" link to alert the moderator. If you can't get along with someone, don't engage them in a discussion. Flame baiting will result in thread closure. Remember that there are people of all ages, genders, opinions, nations, creeds, races and politics on this board, and all are welcome (provided they follow the rules). Everyone is welcome to have their own views, but please respect that others' views may be different. Civil discussion is expected at all times.
5. Posting on the Forums about your business's products or services is not allowed. If you only post ads for your products, your posts will be deleted and repeat offenders will have their accounts disabled. If you want to advertise on this site, click here for more information. You can also submit your business to the Member Services section of the Link Directory. If a member posts a question asking where they can find a certain part or product, Gold Members or higher may post ONE reply (or PM) per thread to solicit a sale.
6. Please do not post under anonymous or fake names. If it's not something you'd post under your own name, it probably shouldn't be posted at all. Such posts may be deleted or closed at the moderator's discretion. Do not register multiple accounts. Your real first name is required when posting (location and last name optional). Anonymous or fake accounts may be disabled or deleted without warning. You can update your details by clicking on "home page" at the top of the page, then "edit profile".
7. If you use an image in your forum signature, please make it no taller than 200px and no wider than 700px.
8. All political discussions have been temporarily prohibited from this website. Political avatars or signatures are also off limits.
9. Pornographic images, links or avatars are prohibited. This is an all-genders and all-ages website.
If you have any questions or comments click on my name at the top of this post, and send me a private message.
Thanks for participating!!!
Webmaster, Ford First
Forum Rules - New Members, Please Read Before Posting
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster